Sunday, September 10, 2006

Comment-a-no-go?

Since I "upgraded" to beta blogger, not realising that "beta" means I'm a kind of guinea pig, people are having trouble commenting here. Is the problem that only beta people can communicate with other betas? Will the world be divided forever into betas and non-betas? Why can't I go back to being a non-beta? Oh oh oh. If you want to make a comment but can't, email me on meredith.r.jones@gmail.com & I'll post it for you.

Here's Sailor's take on the situation:

8 comments:

Arty said...

She has a point, though.

Arty said...

My comment worked!

Zoe said...

betas and gammas maybe?

Zoe said...

Mine too! But no pictures ...

Anonymous said...

You may want to post a message to your readers that non-beta bloggers can comment by selecting the "other" option to publish. There they can enter their name and their blog-site manually.

Stumbled here via your brilliant guest post on Sasparilla. Thank you so much for reminding me there is still reason in our wide brown land.

Meredith Jones said...

Thanks Mike!

Anonymous said...

Hi meredith, I can post but I get messages about my WidgetManager not working.

lucy tartan said...

I like how Sailor has posed her hand in that photo. Very elegant.